Sunday, March 9, 2008

Odds and ends

From now on, I will be posting my dad's letters (he wrote a lot of detailed letters) and then coming back and editing them as I will be able to fill in more detail from conversations between us. (Which I am capturing using a digital recorder). So even if you've read a post before, if you're interested, go back and read it again as it might be different. There will also be other posts, things that arn't covered in the letters, for instance, dad's story of how he came to do this, items taken from his notebooks and more.

As I am only a four finger typist and I have to look at the keys as I type, this could take a long time! I can't afford to pay for someone to professionally type my dad's letters. My 2 teenage sons have helped type these first bits, but with both boys studying, they don't have much spare time! If there's anyone out there in Perth or the South West of Western Australia who could help with typing, I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: